As usual, two core parts of LXDE are released together, with the same version. Those are very close one to another, you know – LibFM is a core, and PCManFM is a frontend and desktop manager. And since bugs can be found in every piece of software (well, Murphy’s laws say so), releasing LibFM and PCManFM in one event is a sensible move. So, as it’s said, bugs found, killed, and we can present you version 1.2.5 now.
New release tarballs download links:
libfm-1.2.5.tar.xz – SHA1: 5887aa4e85ee0964e7da67368136849957afd5d6
pcmanfm-1.2.5.tar.xz – SHA1: 9a8a2b4abebdf859e5ba2486eff84d505ad17b89
Changes since previous LibFM release 1.2.4 (see git log for details):
- Fixed ‘Launch in Terminal’ issue when custom args were ignored.
- Fixed crash with non-UTF regex search pattern.
- Added ‘termite’ into the terminals database.
- Fixed possible crash on FmPlacesView.
- Fixed crash on non-existent directory listing job.
- Added conversion of all URIs schemes to file:/// by mapping them to FUSE-mounted local paths if that is possible. This is required for non-gio applications to open files mounted by gvfs.
- Added new MIME type for rar files to the archivers.list file.
- Fixed crash in _fm_template_update().
- Fixed incorrect initialization of FmPlacesViewClass, it should not call fm_get_home_dir() but initialized with NULL, that will do the same at runtime.
- Fixed FTBFS when libmenu-cache was installed to non-standard location.
- Added check for edit name “/” for remote root directory so display name should be used in such cases as more sensible one.
- Fixed wrong width requested by FmCellRendererText (1.2.4 regression).
- Updated list of MIME types handled by xarchiver.
- Don’t show error message when attempting to rename file into the same.
- Fixed crash after file info job finished on a folder that already left.
- Changed limitations on libfm-pref-apps.desktop to show only in LXDE.
- Fixed incomplete file copy job pausing in some cases.
- Fixed missing ‘Empty Trash Can’ option in desktop’s trash context menu.
Changes since previous PCManFM release 1.2.4 (see git log for details):
- Removed options to Cut, Remove and Rename from context menu on mounted drive on the desktop, user might accidentally recursively remove its
- Removed ‘Open in terminal’ from context menu on folder on the desktop that cannot be opened in terminal.
- Fixed invalid unref on CSS provider (GTK+ 3.0).
- Fixed unwanted unselection of items when right-clicked the desktop.
- Fixed endless loop in desktop items placement in some corner cases.
- Fixed spelling error in the manual page.