No rest in the PCManFM camp. Another update is here, not just one but several. A new PCManFM version and two bugfix releaes to libfm gives us a strange version bump for once.
pcmanfm-1.1.2.tar.gz, sha1: d6f42f0957abe25bb79b24b57bf1026eabe3d820
libfm-126.96.36.199.tar.gz, sha1: 21fc7600f6996a826106f40c4ff0c3ac5f094d47
Changelog for PCManFM
* 0a9dfa8 – [#3614867]”Daemon mode” not always works correctly.
* 3d6f154 – Add missing #include “gseal-gtk-compat.h” into src/tab-page.c
* 8eb3856 – Remove xml-purge to allow smooth cross-compilation, replace it with sed.
* 2e2d530 – Add data sources to dist tarball, the make check needs them.
Changelog for libfm
* fa819be – Release v188.8.131.52.
* 0de4df2 – Increase ABI revision to 5 before release (now ABI code is 4:5:1)
* da08c6c – [#3614500]Add weak notify on Places view to detach it from context menu.
* 74116b0 – Call GtkWidget’s handler button_release_event() before we unmount.
* 77c6a62 – Make ‘make check’ work (the docs/Makefile.am contains incorrect statement).
* 727334c – Release v184.108.40.206.
* 03f5ea8 – Fix over 8b67cc484583f2d9413ffb30e670fd7602f0a931, it was incorrect.
* d7df28a – [#3614837]Check file name before id when launch GDesktopAppInfo.
* 8b67cc4 – Fix crash with no terminal defined in config file.
* 90c5b6e – Release v1.1.2.
* 1d0055b – Increase ABI revision to 3 before release (now ABI code is 4:3:1)
* 18131ed – [#3614629]text/uri-list in DnD should be ended with \r\n not just \n
* bc51ca2 – [#3614837]Fix incorrect terminal config statement parsing.
4 responses to “PCManFM 1.1.2 and libfm 1.1.2+”
what about the Qt version?
When will be released LXDE-QT ?
There are no solid release plan for the Qt stuff at this moment. Not that we’ve had have such things earlier either =)
LXpanel 0.6.0 will be announced soon and a new PCManFM+libfm bundle is soon to be released… watch the git repos and the mailing list for heads up stuff.
I have a weired problem that drives me crazy. Each file operation has a delay of 1 second. What causes it? Other file managers work just fine.