The time to update the LXDE main session manager has come. Again, no new features but bugs fixing, and some translations updates, of course. We all hope it’s better than previous one was.
New release tarball download link:
lxsession-0.5.5.tar.xz – SHA1:
Changes since previous release 0.5.4 (see git log for details):
- Remove libunique dependency, and use glib >= 2.28.0 to handle unique apps both for GTK+ 2 and 3.
- Fix possible memory issue: use memmove instead of memcpy for overlapping area copy.
- Fix memory issue: never free buffer returned by gtk_entry_get_text().
- Fix spelling error: assiociate -> associate.
- Pass desktop_environnement as a parameter for lxsession-xdg-autostart to fix wrong autostart processing.
- Replace “images_display” with “image_display” for consistency.
- Translations updates.