A key package with LXDE in the name (and reasonably associated with LXDE as a whole) got a bit of updates. Also its version number was noticeably changed, as a sign that LXDE version should be 1.0 next time. When that would happen? Let us don’t tell you yet.
New release tarball download link:
lxde-common-0.99.0.tar.xz – SHA1: 8ae027a26043620990a5c5d96a31e46b0ff669da
Changes since previous release 0.5.6 (see git log for details):
- Fixed missing install of lxde-logout.desktop file.
- Removed inappropriate text about lxde-settings from README.
- Fixed sort_by in the pcmanfm.conf, it should be 2, not 0.
- Added exporting XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP in startlxde script.
- Disabled copying pcmanfm config file. The recent pcmanfm releases support profile selection on its own, so this code is no longer needed.
- Fixed lxpanel profile location.
- Added launching LXRandR when Fn+Screen (XF86Display key) is pressed.
- Correctly implemented translations for *.desktop files using intltool, now those can be properly translated.
- Added lxde-screenlock.desktop file to call lxlock (taken from Debian, with translations too).
- Few new translations added, some were updated.
- Removed obsolete key Encoding from *.desktop files.