The tool to tune some parameters of keyboard and mouse also got new release this month. May be it should receive more changes in version number but it got only last number changed. But well, read list of changes below.
New release tarball download link:
lxinput-0.3.3.tar.xz – SHA1: 0c278a00ae1266c2583e0e14a6352d24cae26afb
Changes since previous release 0.3.2 (see git log for details):
- Translations updates.
- Update in desktop file: fixed categories for consistency; use NotShowIn instead of OnlyShowIn.
- Few updates to build package using more recent auto-tools.
- Made mouse threshold able to set values such as 2 (read more https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=648375).
- Added –enable-debug option to configure script.
- Added the functionality to save settings not just into lxsession config but into ~/.config/autostart/LXinput-setup.desktop as well. In case it is not lxsession-aware session it might be required.