After long period of time without releases, another core LXDE component which is the panel, got a long waited release with few fixes. No new features yet but fixes are also good ones. Features will be later, that is certain. Anyone are welcome to contribute, as always. 🙂
New release tarball download link:
lxpanel-0.10.1.tar.xz – SHA1: 393b78dbbb76518a99549411131c35da5bfed0fa
Changes since previous release 0.10.0 (see git log for details):
- Fixed battery alarm when measurement of current is missing.
- Fixed spelling errors on “allow to” in plugins descriptions, and “GTK2+” to more correct “GTK+”.
- Fixed battery indication when charge_full and energy_full are not available.
- Corrected scaling of volume plugin for HiDPI monitors.
- Fixed connection name dropdown list in netstatus plugin.
- Few translations updates (of course).