Long time no releases came to the session manager of LXDE. Don’t think we have forgotten you, it was just some bugs were too nasty to be hasty to release. And since now it became more stable, we can present you next release. We all hope it’s better than previous one was.
New release tarball download link:
lxsession-0.5.3.tar.xz – SHA1: 10dd675ce28167abb1c1e9fff370686878807db2
Changes since previous release 0.5.2 (see git log for details):
- Made possible to add custom environment variable export.
- Added im manager handler.
- Few fixes for GTK+ 3.0.
- Few changes in desktop entries to better fit into DE other than LXDE.
- Added notifications system support using appindicator.
- Fixed handling the background of logout dialog.
- Added messages for lxpolkit and lxclipboard when they are already running.
- Fixed config settings when second key is null.
- Fixed lxsession-logout on multihead.
- Fixed possible hanging of lxsession-logout.
- Added slimlock support on lxlock.
- Fixed invisible caracter in lxpolkit.
- Use Consolkit new interface to suspend / hibernate.
- Added support to disable gtk+ 3 overlay scrollbar.
- Added missing read_key_value for environment keys.
- Added Qt platform configuration settings.
- Remove empty string after windows manager command. Some windows manager (xmonad) don’t like it and it doesn’t really make sense by default.
- Don’t save desktop.conf file on every load settings when starting lxsession, it’s not necessary since lxsession only needs to read settings at startup.
- Moved lxsession-xsettings into $pkglibexecdir.
- Fixed two spelling errors.