Another update of LXDE package. This time it’s the package which have a key to enter LXDE easily, and that package reasonably have LXDE in its name. Not too much updates but they were inevitable, as LXDE evolves.
New release tarball download link:
lxde-common-0.99.2.tar.xz – SHA1: e54d80b64e6a89ff1f89ced7a826fa4e8bf453ec
Changes since previous release 0.99.1 (see git log for details):
- Replaced ‘stretch’ wallpaper_mode setting with ‘crop’ in pcmanfm.conf.
- Updated view_mode and sort settings in pcmanfm.conf with new values.
- Made dbus-launch start only if $XDG_RUNTIME_DIR/bus isn’t available.
- Updated lxpanel configuration files to match latest version.
- Added volume plugin to default panel, near everyone uses audio nowadays.
- Removed netstat plugin from default panel, it’s usually superseded with
either NM or wicd.
- Updated startlxde.1 man page.
- Ensured the existence of the user applications folder by startlxde.