Well, this spring there were few releases that were not announced here. Menu-cache library wasn’t among them and let not continue that practice of non-announced releases. Since last release few bugs were found and cleansed so time for new release came now. Thanks everyone for patience and reported bugs!
A release tarball download link:
menu-cache-1.0.2.tar.xz – SHA1: 142eff74e2973349ac7bb95c976c5a9926405626
Changes since release 1.0.1 (see git log for details):
- Fixed crash in menu-cached if cache regeneration fails.
- Fixed 100% CPU load by menu-cached in some rare conditions.
- Invalid empty <DefaultLayout> should be ignored, see the specification.
- Fixed crash in menu-cache-gen on <MergeFile type=”parent”/> if no file to merge found.
- Fixed showing empty Other menu in some cases.
- The configure script option –disable-debug is now default, instead of –enable-debug.