After next round of bugfixes next version of LXDE session manager finally came to the release time. We all hope it is more stable and bugless now.
New release tarball download link:
lxsession-0.5.2.tar.xz – SHA1: 00d45cccbdd6fb05c46998671a7c12123a0a2179
Changes since previous release 0.5.1 (see git log for details):
- Corrected connect and emit signals for lxsession-db to fix hanging in some cases.
- Fixed duplicate lxpolkit invocation.
- Updated few translations.
- Added some environment variables for LXQt and Qt support.
- Fixed D-Bus string comparison in lxsession-logout.
- Added ESCAPE key to close the lxsession-logout menu.
- Created lock file to prevent more than one logout dialog.
- Using libunique for lxpolkit and lxclipboard, to avoid launching it twice.
- Fixed gtk3 compilation.
- Few small corrections in the Makefile.