You probably thought – why Openbox-related tab interface for LXAppearance got update but LXAppearance itself doesn’t? We have to reassure you, the main application also got some small update. No big changes, but if bunch of small fixes came then it’s good too, right?
New release tarball download link:
lxappearance-0.5.6.tar.xz – SHA1: ac1e8709f5b3bcf21f5ddbca839994691c5afd98
Changes since previous release 0.5.5 (see git log for details):
- Translations updates.
- Disabled setting of custom colors if run without lxsession. Unfortunately colors setting will not work without XSETTINGS daemon because any custom settings in .gtkrc-2.0 file will be overridden by the theme. Therefore neither .gtkrc-2.0 nor settings.ini files are used to save gtk-color-scheme anymore because it is useless, and setting of custom colors without lxsession is disabled, showing appropriate warning at that tab.
- Few small fixes in packaging files.
- Fixed crash in update_cursor_demo() function.
- Fixed problem with contents of settings.ini file that were reset, it should only be updated now, honoring rest of settings.
- Fixed GTK+ 3.0 linking problem.
- Fixed crash on installing new cursor theme.
- Fixed configure –enable-debug option.
- Updated Copyright years in the About dialog.
- Added detection of possible inheritance loop in the cursor theme.
- Moved include ~/.gtkrc-2.0.mine to first position in ~/.gtkrc-2.0 to be able to apply changes from LXAppearance.
- Added compilation notes into README file.