Another LXDE component which is widely used but still wasn’t updated for few years. Don’t worry, bug reports were not ignored, the update fixed most of them hopefully.
New release tarball download link:
lxtask-0.1.5.tar.xz – SHA1: af203cf9565578fc1fa2acbf99be2810b3a83c7e
Changes since previous release 0.1.4 (see git log for details):
- Translations updates.
- Removed timer handler when lxtask is going to finish.
- Added support to show full cmdline.
- Disabled column auto resize.
- Fixed integer overflow in memory shown.
- LXTask can be closed by pressing the Escape or Ctrl+W now.
- Disabled stopping LXTask itself.
- Fixed sort tasks by clicking the User Name.
- Resolved bug with -1% CPU for processes on armhf.
- Few updates to build package using more recent auto-tools.
- Added –enable-debug option to configure script.
- Added manual page lxtask.1.
- Updated memory sizes to 64 bit and fixed compilation warnings.
- Fixed parsing command line containing ‘)’.
- Fixed FTBFS on kfreebsd.
- Fixed wrapping on 32-bit architectures: CPU timers may exceed 32 bit so 64 bit should be used to not show 100% CPU at some point.