Another bugs fixing update happened at beginning of September. A simple XMMS frontend music player got next release, year later after previous. No big changes except for translations update and bugs fixes.
New release tarball download link:
lxmusic-0.4.6.tar.xz – SHA1: 69209b26aefbb0f1cd45bbb3da85526a4137c39c
Changes since previous release 0.4.5 (see git log for details):
- Few updates for build using more recent auto-tools.
- Added compatibility with libnotify >= 0.7.0.
- Fixed crash if “id” is not available.
- Fixed crash in using xmmsv_get_* functions.
- Fixed crash on NULL passed to guess_title_from_url().
- Fixed crash after deleting item from playlist.
- Eliminated duplicate gtk_widget_destroy() on main window which leaded to crash on exit.
- Fixed return value from lxmusic_do_notify_prepare() if no libnotify is available.
- It have to destroy any dialog windows on exit.
- Fixed few invalid casts and deprecated gdk_pixbuf_unref() calls.
- Allow compile with GLib >= 2.30 replacing deprecated functions.
- Added manual page lxmusic.1 to install tarball.