And yet one more application that got no releases for 3 years. That does not mean it isn’t loved, no, it just got no attention, seems it worked more or less. Or may be not. Anyway, few bugs were fixed and this brought new release. As always, everyone are welcome to find any hidden bugs and report them into the tracker.
New release tarball download link:
lxlauncher-0.2.3.tar.xz – SHA1: dcd681775a8e9aed8814f130abc9d6e77a97a3e5
Changes since previous release 0.2.2 (see git log for details):
- Fixed building with GTK+ older than 2.24.
- Fixed bug with empty LXLauncher.
- Installation: updated files to support new autotools,
- Changed default distribution tarball format to xz instead of gzip.
- Updated README file with configuration documentation.
- Fixed path to background image in the README documentation.
- Allowed usage of all the found gtkrc files, not just first found one, that was highly incorrect and prevented user to use system setup together with user one, no copy-paste required anymore.
- Fixed all compilation warnings and added support for new safe menu-cache functions.
- Got rid of deprecated draw function, cairo is used now.
- Added a manual page for the application.
- Restored possibility to use background images on pages which was lost in some of previous releases. ASUS names can be used still but new simpler naming is used too, such as Work.jpg file.