After 3 years of silence in the package which some people think of as LXDE core package (though LXDE does not have one), the little bugfix release happened. Not much of changes, just some updates.
New release tarball download link:
lxde-common-0.5.6.tar.xz – SHA1: 4ce700232870db2601ca21b508e65ecc920a54e0
Changes since previous release 0.5.5 (see git log for details):
- The “Fullscreen” keybinding in Openbox rc.xml file changed from F11 to Alt+F11, Many applications already have this keybinding bound to own processing so let not interfere with them.
- Installation: added fix for invalid $sysconfdir in configure in case of $prefix is /usr.
- Fixed incorrect path to pcmanfm.conf file in startlxde script.
- Changed location of all configuration files placement from somewhere in system shared data directory to location under system config data directory.
- Added keybinding for ‘lxpanelctl menu’ on Alt+F1, the same as it is in GNOME and Lubuntu.
- Added keybinding to launch gnome-screenshot when PrintScreen is pressed.
- Installation: updated autogen.sh to support automake > 1.11.
- Changed default distribution tarball format to xz instead of gzip.