A bugfixing update of LXInput just got released, the bugfix enables settings saving correctly.
lxinput-0.3.2.tar.gz, sha1: 512decc4605f8bffdb39bc30440242d3fa6321dd
This release is mainly a translation update. There are some smaller things changed, see the condensed log below.
Get the file at sourceforge.net: lxinput-0.3.1.tar.gz, sha1: eb4a846b90e353f2201de23860888f3e6bc9061b
2d42550 debian: Add build-depends on xsltproc
46b4269 debian: build-depends on docbook-xml and group build-depends needed by autogen.sh
1300a03 debian: Force –enable-man and use verbose mode
7614973 Add debian directory
a61aa3d Correct ids in .ui file
13d94b1 Add an option to compile with gtk3
ffd0d77 Add an option to enable more warnings instead of maiintainer mode
3a0fc90 Add additional flags for maintainer mode
22e5efb Add silent rules
b7e39af Remove some compiler warnings
89e0a0c Add .gitignore
48a5b77 Add INSTALL file
53e5422 Use directly the .ui file
0caaa22 Add optional entry when a program which change keymap is installed (support only lxkeymap for now)
PCMan released new LXDE Components and improved settings structure of LXDE.
1. LXInput. This is a config tool used to configure your keyboard and mouse under LXDE.
2. The lxde-settings-daemon: The original lxde-settings is moved from lxde-common to a new separate package and was renamed to lxde-settings-daemon. In addition to the theme, now the settings daemon will configure keyboard and mouse for you. (works with lxinput config tool)
3. lxde-common 0.4: some fixes were done, and unused files are removed. lxde-common is now a noarch, data-only package, and doesn’t contain any binary program in it. The settings daemon is now in lxde-settings-daemon.
4. menu-cache 0.2.5: binaries are now moved to libexec.
5. The original lxsession is deprecated, and will be totally replaced by lxsession-lite since X11 session management is problematic, complicated, and rarely used by applications. GNOME now replaced XSM with dbus, too. So we don’t need that anymore.