Main changes in PCManFM 1.0.1 (since 1.0).
- Implemented basic multi-monitor support.
- Implemented toggling fullscreen mode via ‘F11′ key press.
- Added tab ‘Layout’ into Preferences dialog.
- Few lesser bugfixes.
Main changes in libfm 1.0.1 (since 1.0)
- Fixed slowness on loading and changing of very large folders.
- FmFolderView is converted into generic interface. Former FmFolderView is renamed into FmStandardView so APIs specific to it have changed their names and arguments. Old APIs left for compatibility reasons. New FmFolderView interface now contains methods to handle popups, keyboard and mouse gestures, including Cut/Copy/Paste operations.
- Fixed compatibility with systems that are a bit old so have neither decent Vala compiler nor GLib 2.26.
- Few lesser bugfixes
Changelog for PCManFM without merges and translation commits
* d185c65 – Revert “Add a GtkHBox and GtkVBox inside right pane so later we can add other side bars as needed.” Put this in a feature branch “fileter” first.
* cc34028 – Add a GtkHBox and GtkVBox inside right pane so later we can add other side bars as needed.
* 6a9e415 – Fixed invalid sysconfdir when –prefix=/usr
* c78fba0 – Added workaround for ExoTreeView failure (see #3559255)
* 8ee5c1a – Fixed rubberbanding on desktop (closes #3561482).
* 1d8245a – Fixed forgotten reverting GIO encoding to NULL.
* 994d032 – Fixed error message on invalid IPC char a bit.
* d3de46e – removed validation of chars in IPC to allow invalid encodings to pass
* e0854cd – Fixed SIGSEGV on startup.
* e982b2e – Fixed memory leak in previous commit.
* 7f2da9d – Fixed single inst. client socket handler (closes #3527770).
* 2e20cdf – Added tab ‘Layout’ into preferences dialog.
* d0a8cb5 – Added one more hidden setting into pref dialog for future.
* 549b998 – Simplified configuration tests for more easy compiler arguments.
* 330e7e6 – Added few hidden elements into preferences dialog for future fixes.
* 6aec080 – Added test for library containig round(); thanks to Charles A Edwards.
* 96ad982 – Enforced dialog for inserted media to be above (closes #3558066).
* c4e5298 – Fix: cur_desktop was set to 0 always on startup.
* d5cbf01 – Added ‘Fullscreen’ toggle into main menu.
* 4cb6570 – Fixed shortcut creation when path contains spaces.
* 18aab7b – Added missing config.h inclusions.
* 6f316e3 – Fixed invalid detection of fm_default_dnd_dest_targets.
* f04f910 – Revert “Added configurable timeout for non-immediate config saving.”
* 3b53a34 – Added configurable timeout for non-immediate config saving.
* 1bba6c9 – Set version to 1.0.1~beta.
* 012b296 – Fixed invalid cast in init_entry().
* 98666c0 – Fixed pref.glade that has been made invalid by glade.
* cdcefd9 – Fixed invalid callback on_notebook_switch_page().
* 6e23f80 – Updated DnD to latest changes in libfm API.
* 244f9d2 – Fixed compatibility with GLib < 2.26.
* 3310f26 – Updated NEWS file.
* b53b7b3 – Implemented toggling fullscreen by ‘F11′.
* 8b85c2d – Fixed usage of SI units (closes #2964811).
* a0ac0f2 – Added config option for usage of SI units (closes #2964811).
* 3b5a3d9 – Fix for #3138596: Does not remeber window dimension after reboot
* a56a9de – Fix for #3411306: Open a folder on the wrong desktop.
* c65ba57 – Implemented multi-monitor support.
Changelog for libfm without merges and translation commits
* c867b0c – Fix incorrect marshaller used in “FmFolderView::sel-changed” signal.
* 9156919 – Fixed Cut->Paste again, now it tested to work cross-FM too.
* bb86682 – Fixed ‘Empty trash’ which ceased to work (see #3567440).
* 0730a52 – One more little fix on the same subject.
* 7d2f156 – A little doc fix.
* b7a0e2d – Macro G_DEPRECATED isn’t available on GLib < 2.32.
* db3bef2 – Don’t show folder as locked if its mode isn’t known.
* b072443 – Fix: icon_locked_folder shouldn’t be on non-folders (closes #3567440).
* a094f45 – Fix a typo – rename fm_dir_dist_job_get_files() to fm_dir_list_job_get_files().
* 7af850c – Fixed crash in FmPathEntry completion.
* 2011f3c – Optimized incorrect fm_folder_view_bounce_action() API.
* 717cc43 – Fixed validation and docs on fm_folder_view_set_active().
* 73dcdcc – Fixed Gtk-Critical via locks on GtkAccelGroup.
* 7403731 – Added fm_folder_view_set_active API – it’s required by pcmanfm…
* 082fc02 – Clipboard should not be cleared if it owned by others.
* 0d66c91 – Fix: absent focus may mean it’s FmDesktop so added check for it.
* 01fbb2d – Added one more ret=FALSE in the copy job, just in case.
* f844141 – Fixed losing the files in subdir on move errors (closes #3565792).
* d960cb1 – Added API fm_folder_view_unselect_all().
* 2692005 – Fixed invalid Cut->Paste clipboard behavior.
* 9adb644 – Added new API fm_clipboard_have_files().
* 359fe35 – ABI age bump before release.
* fbda66a – Added two config options for usage in 1.0.2.
* fcb3d11 – Fixed possible problem in src/job/fm-file-ops-job-change-attr.c.
* 74fd13a – Added few TODO comments.
* dbe546d – Corrected on_object_finalize() in docs for FmDndSrc and FmDndDest.
* fadb3f8 – Added commented out code for future optimizations.
* 158dc0b – A little documentation update for FmDndDest again.
* 3fb0d17 – GDK_ACTION_DEFAULT should not be used – fixed.
* 8b939de – Fixed crash in fm_dnd_dest_files_dropped() with empty selection.
* 6bddb07 – Added missing #include into src/glib-compat.h
* 8ae6863 – Little documentation update on FmDndDest APIs.
* 2c016b1 – Added macro fm_dnd_src_add_targets() for convenience.
* 77e9981 – Added 2 new APIs: fm_dnd_dest_new_with_handlers and fm_dnd_dest_add_targets.
* 2418f5a – Updated documentation on FmDndSrc for 1.0.1 changes.
* 611cf8d – Workaround on empty drag files list (possibly fixes #3559255:2).
* df13784 – A little optimization on “GTK_TREE_MODEL_ROW” atom usage.
* 155289f – Fixed adding bookmark by DnD to Places (was broken since 0.1.99).
* 20ea186 – If Vala requested but not found configure should fail (closes #3561872).
* 6ea762b – Fixed escaping of URI on launch (closes #3556518).
* 06aa1b6 – Fix broken C++ compatibility.
* daf102b – Fixed renaming fm-folder-exo-view.c in the po/POTFILES.in
* 4dabf8b – Fixed unportable macros in src/Makefile.
* 16a4b87 – Defaulting to copy if glib failed to determine drag target filesystem.
* 55a9544 – Fixed crash on symlink creation error.
* 1b03711 – Fixed crash in fm_app_menu_view_new() if “XDG_MENU_PREFIX” unset.
* 76eafac – Fixed invalid setting of single click in Detailed List View mode.
* fa46327 – Fix for #3559831: Right-click menu does not work with libfm git
* b1ad856 – Added condition on g_thread_init() which is deprecated in GLib >= 2.32.
* 94eae3e – Replaced deprecating AC_CHECK_LIB with AC_SEARCH_LIBS.
* 837ec6b – FmFolderExoView renamed into FmStandardView.
* 05c9fde – Removed glib-compat.h and gtk-compat.h from docs as it ought to be.
* e1e6ae2 – Added few translateable strings for future additions.
* 845103d – Added placeholder ‘CustomSortOps’ into src/gtk/fm-folder-view.c
* bd0c2da – automake 1.12: AM_PROG_AR should be before any of AC_
* 7252afd – Fixed signals accumulators and therefore descriptions.
* ff00280 – Fixed docs incompatibility with –disable-actions.
* 93d661c – Replaced g_list_free_full() which was missed in old GLib.
* 5e2c86f – Fix: g_app_info_set_as_last_used_for_type() requires GLib >= 2.27.6
* f5dd721 – quickfix for #3557764: pcmanfm-1.0 segfault in fm_file_info_is_image
* aa5566d – Fixed bad selection on right-click menu due to delayed “sel-changed” signal.
* 4eedb21 – Added Shift+F10 as menu shortcut (since we set it instead of signal).
* 67eb91f – Supressed error message when directory dragged few pixels so dropped on itself.
* a73208d – Added missing API into libfm-sections.txt file.
* 434daa9 – Fixed two settings on config save.
* 32ffc78 – Fixed slow thumbnails update (closes #3557361).
* 20e1fb6 – Implemented dropping files on desktop entry (closes #3448566).
* ceaf3ed – Set version to 1.0.1~beta.
* cb336a3 – Implemented wrapping of file name in view (closes #3436276, #3532037).
* eca482e – Fix for #3300797: Delete prompt isn’t on the first layer
* 364ea79 – Fixed leftover problems when compiled with gtk3; only src/gtk/exo/* left.
* 2fb14e3 – Fix for #3409834: Removable directory not removed if no x flag
* eb889f5 – Fixed custom application adding by full path (closes #3107434).
* 423f2c7 – Fixed user custom commandline app creation (closes #3100063).
* 9817947 – Choosen application should be set first (closes #3550143).
* aed49ac – Added minimal support for unacessible folders (closes #1893449).
* a286c4a – Fixed incorrect model unsetting in FmFolderExoView.
* 4ddf8a6 – Fix in fm_folder_view_item_clicked() without popup initialized.
* 41c81ef – Fixed wrong compatibility define.
* 1dd4c38 – Fixed wrong ShowHidden initialization in popup.
* 8b18344 – Fixed marshalling of GError for GLib < 2.26.
* 49eb765 – Added compatibility with GLib 2.22.
* 9943cbb – Adaptations for Gtk+3.0. src/gtk/exo/* still needs reworking.
* 2ea6fcf – Replaced deprecated Gtk APIs.
* 98824b4 – Fixed compilation with –disable-actions.
* 92c1cf4 – Fix on compatibility of FM_FOLDER_EXO_VIEW_MODE_IS_VALID.
* 586b02e – Fixed libfm/fm-gtk.h include file.
* 088ddcf – More fixes on developer documentation.
* 43efa7b – Updated NEWS file.
* d2f0cd5 – Disabled check for mmap since mmap isn’t used anymore.
* 04853a5 – Developers documentation update.
* 5463ad5 – Lowered glib requirement to 2.24 if built with –disable-actions.
* 9675a38 – Commented out GMODULE tests as it isn’t used currently.
* f053378 – Removed GLIB_CFLAGS and GLIB_LIBS since those never used really.
* 73399de – Added ‘backup_as_hidden’ config statement (closes #3416724).
* c889b57 – Added ‘force_startup_notify’ config statement (closes #3297912).
* cb702c7 – Fixed usage of SI units (closes #2964811).
* 7a98042 – Added option –disable-actions for systems with too old Vala.
* 10f2891 – Reverted back unwanted reset_selected() as it slows down things.
* 38f96b3 – (missed)Fix for slow deleting by “sel-update” by limiting updates speed.
* d3a3928 – Converted FmFolderView into generic interface.
* 5b44373 – Rename in preparation to FmFolderView convertation.
* 1250708 – Fix for bugs #3008979 and #3526139; rubber-banding on rows should be disabled.
* 924d2d1 – Fix for slow deleting by “sel-update” by limiting updates speed.
* 906b5c8 – Implemented hash for very large folders.
* c8d81c1 – Fix freeze on loading very large dir.