Effective immediately we have stopped using Transifex.net for translating LXDE components. All translators and prospective translators inside the LXDE project have been informed about this move via the platform itself. We have removed the possibility to submit strings in the tool but unfortunately for people who have submitted stirngs there in spite of the earlier warnings we can not recover the strings. If you have done work and the file appears more complete in Tx than in git/pootle please contact the lxde-i18n mailinglist to get advice on how to proceed.
It’s sad to be forced down this path but as with every decision there is a rollback option. If the time changes we might consider to use Transifex.net again in the future. This is however way out of schedule by now.
Thanks everyone using Tx to do translations for LXDE – it’s been valuable and we hope you will switch to use Pootle instead (as upload service or as a online tool).
Thank you Transifex developers, we do know you a great guys doing a great deal of work but the connection between the projects just weren’t there for the time being. If you make changes that we might benefit from we love to here from you again!