Terminal emulator of LXDE had no releases in long time. That does not mean there was nothing to do, and also does not mean nobody worked on it. Just no releases were ready. Few days ago new update was released, and we are happy to present it to you.
New release tarball download link:
lxterminal-0.3.0.tar.gz – SHA1: ce7684c3f5588b431b60dbdb0d948818e2781213
Changes since previous release 0.2.0 (see git log for details):
- Arguments are now properly passed to child process.
- Fixed login shell, also applies to new tabs.
- Renamed tabs can now be reset, fixed ‘–title’.
- Improved GTK3 and VTE support.
- Added palette customization.
- Added terminal zoom feature.
- Added tab activity notification (bold).
- Added –no_remote to spawn a separate teminal process.
- Optional confirmation when closing multiple tabs.