Another month has gone and next bugs fixing release of this major component happened. Few annoying bugs were fixed and we really hope it is better than before. Very possible it is last release in 0.7 line since there are a lot of improvements coming, and there is no room for any improvements in 0.7, you should wait 0.8.0 for new features.
New release tarball download link:
lxpanel-0.7.2.tar.xz – SHA1: 956851d4d465b2443c1253ceb0399386fd15bb82
Changes since previous release 0.7.1 (see git log for details):
- Fixed unhiding panel if it becomes empty and height_when_hidden is 0.
- Fixed invalid X protocol word size: despite of stating it 32 bit, the X server uses unsigned long which is 64 bit on 64-bit architectures.
- Adapted to use libmenu-cache >= 1.0.0 – it could show empty folders in the desktop menu.
- Fixed crash in taskbar after visible task changed name then gone.
- Ensured panel background update after some plugin was resized.
- FileManager statement from old config should never be scanned again.
- Fixed positioning of new created panel, the edge was not saved.
- Eliminated hardcoded “xterm” in ‘volumealsa’ plugin – LibFM has enough means to call terminal when needed.
- Fixed crash if ‘volumealsa’ plugin initialization failed.