Simple task manager from LXDE set also got further fix for an old bug so it was worth to release fixed version, so this happened yesterday. Enjoy!
New release tarball download link:
lxtask-0.1.6.tar.xz – SHA1: c61192c8393dd827bd3abad69837d783cfb07d54
Changes since previous release 0.1.6 (see git log for details):
- Updated text of GPL-2 (in the file COPYING).
- Switched to use POSIX call sysconf(_SC_NPROCESSORS_ONLN) instead of Linux-only get_nprocs().
- Added compilation notes into README file.
- Added a Keywords line into lxtask.desktop file.
- Fixed integer overflow on memory counters comparison (so fixed sorting by memory).