After just a month after 0.7.0 version was released, the time came to release an update, simply because bugs were found. So it happens again. No new features this time, and only last number was changed. Next update is in slow preparation, don’t forget to report bug if you find one!
New release tarball download link:
lxpanel-0.7.1.tar.xz – SHA1: 2e5ee9c17c32d2f1a7c0d51e84816613ede09a1f
Changes since previous release (see git log for details):
- Fixed search for the gtkrc file.
- Fixed search path for configuration – it should be not compilation time path but paths using $XDG_CONFIG_DIRS.
- Fixed incorrect flag for ‘launchbar’ plugin which marks him expandable.
- Fixed dragging of task buttons.
- Corrected using $XDG_MENU_PREFIX to work the same way as libfm does.
- Fixed using font description, font in gtkrc file was ignored.
- Improved search for hw sensors in /sys/class/hwmon/ hierarchy.
- Improved check for critical temperatures in ‘termal’ plugin, now each individual hardware setting (if available) is also taken into
- Fixed parsing alias name in ‘weather’ plugin settings.
- Got rid of all individual plugins/*/Makefile – those rules more easily can be contained in the plugins/Makefile.am. Adding a simple plugin basically would mean to add two or three lines into that file instead of writing whole Makefile.am.
- Fixed invalid system config path search (“lxpanel” part was missing).
- Fixed incorrect requirements in the lxpanel.pc file.
- Fixed memory leak in the ‘volumealsa’ plugin.
- Now ‘volumealsa’ checks for ‘MixerCommand’ setting in the configuration before guessing it.
- Fixed color saving in the configuration.
- Fixed incomplete resources deallocation in ‘volumealsa’ plugin.
- Fixed make uninstall (it left plugins installed).
- Fixed monitor number set from GUI.
- Fixed hang on netstatus icon in auto-hidden panel.
- Fixed icon grid compilation with GTK+ < 2.20.
- Fixed compilation without menu-cache.
- Now man pages are included in the GIT and tarball, not just xml files.
- Fixed incorrect printf arguments in ‘netstatus’ plugin.