We made a poop here. First we pushed 1.0.2 of PCManFM and libfm, that was busted and needed an adjustment. At the same time we debated the version numbering things and as we had to do a new release we decided to bump the version number to hilight the fact that there are hundreds and hundreds of changes in these two releases. 1.1.0 is more like a bug fix to the 1.0.2 but also bumps the version. Happy file managing everyone =)
Main changes in PCManFM 1.1.0 (since 1.0.1)
- Corrected underscores (mnemonics) on every menu and dialog.
- Migrated to new libfm APIs for simplification.
- Fixed GTK+ 3.0 compatibility problems. Added switch –with-gtk=N to configure script where N is GTK+ version: 2 or 3. Default is 2.
- Added option ‘Treat backup files as hidden’ into ‘Display’ tab of the preferences dialog and ‘Use Application Startup Notify by default’ into ‘Advanced’ tab. Both have effect with libfm 1.0.2 or newer.
- Added rintime option ‘–new-win’ to open new window instead of new tab when started with some directory name.
- Added runtime option ‘–role’ to set WM_WINDOW_ROLE property which can be used by window manager to do arrangement of window. Works only if option ‘–new-win’ is also used.
- Added search engine support. Works if compiled with libfm-gtk >= 1.0.2.
- The items which cannot act (such as “Copy” when no items selected) now are disabled in menu and toolbar.
Main changes in libfm 1.1.0 (since 1.0.1)
- Added ‘no_usb_trash’ option into config file, defaulted to 0, which defines whether skip trashing files on removable media or not. If defined to skip then files will go into “trash-unsupported” and user will be asked by fm_file_ops_job_run_with_progress() to remove them instead.
- Added ‘no_child_non_expandable’ option into config file, defaulted to 0, which adds feature to hide expanders on non-expandable rows so no extra ‘No Sub Folder’ rows are shown. No automation on that is done still since it may be expensive sometimes.
- Corrected underscores (mnemonics) on every menu and dialog.
- Fixed GTK+ 3.0 compatibility problems. Libfm can be compiled with Gtk 2.18 … 3.x and Glib 2.22+ currently (if glib < 2.26 or vala < 0.13 still requires run configure –disable-actions). Added new switch to configure script –with-gtk=N where N is GTK+ generation to be used, may be either 2 or 3. Default is 2.
- Enabled option to Unmount removable media without ejecting it.
- Migrated menu:// support into built-in VFS. There will be support for menu editing functions later.
- Added search engine. Supports search:// URIs and has the UI represented by API fm_launch_search_simple().
- Full name in Icon View mode now shown in tooltip while long names are placed under icons in truncated form.
- Added ability to change columns of view. Works only for Detailed List View in FmStandardView widget for now. Implementation for other modes and widgets will come later on demand.
- Added a FmSortMode enumerator (similar to GtkSortType) with few modes specific fo file manager (ascending/descending is one of new modes).
- Sorting set/get functions moved from FmFolderView into FmFolderModel. Sorting isn’t remembered by implementations of FmFolderView anymore so application should set sorting explicitly after creation of new FmFolderModel instance. Previously FmFolderView remembered it and no explicit setting was required.
- A lot of lesser bugfixes.
Changelog for libfm without merges and translation commits
* c868bf3 – Release v.1.0.2.
* 9a2991c – Bump abi revision num before release.
* 5e6df27 – Make fm_bookmark* API thread-capable with help of GMutex.
* 46a674c – [#3580999]FmBookmarkItem should have reference counter.
* 07dfa37 – [#3580999]The change in bookmarks should be propagaded.
* 024fa13 – [#3580979]Don’t recurse into directory on deletion again.
* 8bf1fbb – [#3577013]Workaround on strange ExoIconView bug with GTK-3.4.2.
* af41a0c – Rename fm_folder_model_col_by_name into fm_folder_model_get_col_by_name.
* 98f99ad – Fix on workaround of menu-cache bug in menu:// VFS.
* 1ed3429 – Update on .gitignore: two generated files were missed.
* c51d537 – Replacing deprecated API fm_folder_view_sort() in libfm-demo.
* 74498dd – g_timeout_add() callbacks should contain g_source_is_destroyed() test.
* 00d414d – The ‘#include ‘ was missed in src/base/fm-file.c.
* 091c841 – [#3578780]Fix for GtkTreeView bug leading to selection reset on click.
* 7acd04c – Update for NEWS file on changes in FmFolderView sort handling.
* edc9f40 – Few definitions missed a keyword static while they were meant to be ones.
* a29d960 – Removing leftovers from old data: fm_mutex_menucache.
* dc25ba3 – Fix for fm_folder_view_sort() with type -1.
* b0241bf – Don’t set any defaults on context menu sorting.
* 51b4f7a – Sort change by folder context menu was broken.
* 97cb38a – ‘Paste’ should be visible only in context menu for single directory.
* 25938a9 – [#3576910]Corrected text size in Thumbnails View mode.
* d6e75ff – [#3568358]Changed behavior of right-click in Detailed List View.
* 7610233 – [#3572032]Removed preliminary pushing requests into ready_queue.
* a840fc6 – [#3576649]Fixed keys handling with rigth-to-left layout.
* d75fca1 – [#3576910]Reverted back text spacing in icon view.
* 9cecf78 – Added 6 more pixels to rendered text width in icon view, it looks better so.
* 9af4d83 – Implemented setting of icon view cell size according to icon size.
* 43b03fe – [#3576450]Added file gtk/fm-sortable.h missing on install.
* 21a3675 – Set anchor item if the cursor is set.
* 9706364 – Fixed double-click on ExoTreeView (see bug http://bugzilla.xfce.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6230)
* cff1a92 – Updated documentation for new column APIs.
* 877a86f – Cosmetic changes in fm-folder-model.h, fm-sortable.h, fm-standard-view.c.
* f5c79c4 – Fixed crash on pixbuf renderer which was unreferenced already.
* cf8c425 – libfm-demo now shows search window with column ‘Location’.
* 441db50 – Implemented _fm_standard_view_get_columns() internal API.
* 123b4a7 – Cosmetic change if -> switch in on_btn_pressed().
* 58436fc – Fixed possible vulnerabilities in name<->mode conversion in FmStandardView.
* dc9e3ea – Removed duplicate columns list from FmStandardView.
* f8385da – Replaced deprecated COL_FILE_* with FM_FOLDER_MODEL_COL_*.
* a159b4f – Added fm_folder_view_set_columns and fm_folder_view_get_columns APIs.
* c975f93 – Creation of default columns for Detailed View mode postponed a bit.
* a1df829 – set_sort and get_sort aren’t used in FmFolderViewInterface.
* 7ff5dcf – Changed args for fm_standard_view_set_columns, it uses GSList now.
* c66ac4f – Moved FmStandardViewColumnInfo into fm-folder-view.h.
* 72174c3 – Added model arg for fm_folder_model_col_get_title and fm_folder_model_col_is_sortable.
* b7eda03 – Renamed fm_folder_model_col_from_str into fm_folder_model_col_by_name.
* 34d9cf1 – Renamed fm_folder_model_col_to_str into fm_folder_model_col_get_name.
* 5f50a94 – Renamed FmFolderModelSortMode into FmSortMode due to fm-sortable.h.
* eb6922b – Moved FM_FOLDER_MODEL_SORT_ stuff into separate file.
* e1b4888 – Converted fm_folder_model_get_sort_mode into fm_folder_model_get_sort.
* 6f46fb8 – Renamed fm_folder_model_sort into fm_folder_model_set_sort.
* 03cda56 – Made FM_FOLDER_MODEL_SORT_ASCENDING and FM_FOLDER_MODEL_SORT_DESCENDING mutually exclusive.
* 1906c3d – Disabled FM_FOLDER_MODEL_SORT_FOLDER_FIRST flag for now.
* cca0c3c – Restored old order of FmFolderModelCol for compatibility.
* 1eff671 – Fixed invalid indexing of column_infos.
* 3fcac19 – Implement correct sorting behavior according to FmFolderModelSortMode flags.
* 1c1df3f – * Use FmFolderViewColInfo struct to store column information. * Add fm_folder_model_sort() and unify sort mode flags.
* 235f1b1 – Add some new APIs to manipulate columns of FmStandardView with detailed list mode.
* b8033a6 – Simplify conversion between some enum values and strings.
* 2cb17fe – Add GType for enums, so we can use them to do conversion between strings and values.
* 7b048c5 – Add fm_folder_model_get_column_title() and prepare for supporting FM_FOLDER_MODEL_COL_DIRNAME.
* c676bc9 – Rename FmFolderModelViewCol to FmFolderModelCol and make the enum values namespaced. Add fm_path_compare().
* 004d727 – Corrected documentation on FmDirListJob::files-found signal.
* 8277a15 – [#3575403]Added a workaround if “folder-locked” icon isn’t avilable.
* c3d2211 – [#3575354]Fixed incorrect usage of g_main_current_source() in clear_src_cache().
* 2515221 – Fixed GTK3 cell size estimations in FmCellRendererText.
* 6e533ee – A little fix over previous commit.
* 70c96a0 – [#3575130]Added support for OpenWith… on mixed selection.
* bccbd07 – Fixed incorrect cleanup of temp. appinfo file.
* dde8f30 – [#3575096]Fixed problems with “Open with…” on files of different mime types.
* a718252 – [#3574931]Fixed display of current file in progress dialog window.
* a1bab88 – [#3574926]Added missing gtk_window_set_transient_for() calls.
* 30093d4 – [#3574371]Fixed update of view on rename at remote folder.
* c428a70 – Ouch, I was too hasty in last commit. Fixing now.
* fe3bd0d – Fixed wrong ‘locked’ flag setting in FrmThumbnailTask.
* 820185a – Added support for escaped “\&” in search patterns.
* a441318 – FmPathEntry was still not always correct so fixed.
* 43cd39e – Fixed incorrect text conversions in FmPathEntry.
* 199554a – Commented out a debug message which will be annoyance otherwise.
* c7f1c87 – [#3514505]Fixed escaping of subpaths on remote URIs.
* 585a60a – Fixed infinite loop in search job.
* fb1703e – Fixed idle callbacks in multithreaded environment.
* 5f156f5 – Fixed incorrect flags usage in src/gtk/fm-thumbnail.c.
* 51ed615 – Fixed a little incorrectness in 47e062a.
* b716d03 – Fix DSO linking for tests
* bf1b55f – Fixed possible binary incompatibilities with 1.0.1.
* 47e062a – File menu: shadow ‘Paste’ if clipboard is empty.
* 4782de1 – Don’t fail on valac if compiling from dist tarball.
* fe9a9da – Implemented “max-height” property for FmCellRendererText.
* e7c78b7 – Added tooltip for icon name (closes #3572974).
* b3ca375 – Added “filter-changed” signal to FmFolderView (bouncer from FmFolderModel).
* 350d7d2 – Removed “UTF8_STRING” from list of valid targets for Paste.
* a18c4b5 – Added signal “filter-changed” for FmFolderModel.
* ffab4b1 – Fixed installation with –disable-actions (https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=436058)
* a8ac2bd – Removed debug leftovers.
* 6df33df – Added workaround on buggy menu_cache_get_dir_from_path().
* fdb3340 – Fixed FmPathEntry completion bugs (closes #3572499 too).
* 9dd239d – One more fix (sorry!) on the same.
* f8656bd – Fixed errors from commit on fm_get_home_dir.
* 816e600 – Added gdk_threads_enter/leave into callback on_thumbnail_loaded().
* ac1a538 – Added an assertion into src/gtk/fm-thumbnail.c.
* 361b194 – Implemented fm_get_home_dir based on docs for usage of g_get_home_dir().
* 7ad80ef – Updated file libfm-sections.txt.
* a26e531 – Make vertical spacing adaptive (closes #3475655).
* 54483e4 – Removed extra unneeded variable from fm_file_info_set_from_native_file().
* 969cf8c – Fixed setting display name in fm_file_info_set_from_native_file() (closes #3105153).
* 379845f – Added support for opening files in trash; works with gvfs >= 1.13.3.
* 18662e5 – Changed internal URI format (closes #3565833).
* 3bba068 – Reverted fix in src/gtk/fm-path-entry.c, it crashes in another place.
* bc9fb54 – Macro fm_path_is_virtual() declared deprecated.
* 28b5def – Added support for Gtk+ text targets for FmDndSrc (closes #3502577).
* 5bb9bb6 – Fixed untranslateable search UI.
* 79d8d52 – Added workaround on ExoTreeView bug (closes #3570676).
* d409973 – Fixed compilation errors (closes #3570675).
* 012b942 – Fixed incorrect menu translation init.
* 7f7a949 – pot file update
* 542b6e9 – A little correction on icon setting in fm_file_info_set_from_gfileinfo()
* 19aa231 – Added back reverted test for incremental folder.
* ec45e2b – Updated POTFILES.
* 1614369 – Added search menu item into libfm-demo.
* 65258b3 – Moved search UI fm_launch_search_simple() into src/gtk/fm-gtk-file-launcher.c.
* 0825d32 – Moved search UI from pcmanfm.
* c06074a – Updated to tag 1.0.2~alpha1.
* 042a92f – Renamed fm_folder_model_refilter into fm_folder_model_apply_filters.
* 0e9283d – Remove unnecessary code.
* ad42352 – Add fm_folder_model_add_filter(), fm_folder_model_remove_filter(), and fm_folder_model_refilter(). Reimplement fm_folder_model_set_show_hidden with the new filter APIs.
* f11c205 – Reverted unwanted changes back.
* d9604ee – It works now but should be merged with ‘fm-file’ to work.
* 8af75f3 – Draft of VFS search:// – other parts are in ‘fm-file’ branch.
* 3c6ff45 – Moved fm-search-job files into vfs/fm-vfs-search.
* 8fc0813 – Fixed compilation warnings.
* 44b9b0b – Fix broken searching parameters min_mtime and max_mtime. Remove some unnecessary debug messages.
* 6a07fd0 – Change search URI parameters for min and max mtime.
* 2bc28e7 – A trivial fix.
* 35be4b0 – Slightly improve mime-type based file searching. Accept types ended with /*.
* 00ad400 – Finish file content-based search (including regexp support).
* f48e9ad – Add fm_folder_is_incremental(). Some little fixes.
* e0226d8 – Support search:// URI to perform file searching.
* 13a9fcc – Merge branch ‘master’ into search
* b54b688 – Delete unnecessary files.
* f06e36e – type search more generic
* 3ff21c8 – fixed content search; use gio type comparison
* 8f25e47 – ginputstream content reworked
* 88940ea – pcmanref/unref, utf content search
* bc05496 – cancelable content search
* a0905db – fixed cancel button; fnmatch->strstr for content;some crash fixes
* e515e1a – fixed bugs; added modified time search
* 8307c27 – fixed files-added signal
* 8114a5f – added emiting file-added
* ed17a91 – Work on UI
* 4efa864 – fixed build error, added UI work
* 41b0dbc – folder view; work on rules funcs
* ece8f38 – removed old function
* 0e57b37 – added customizable rules system
* 86252fa – schedule update, fix build problems from git
* c56f2e1 – file size checking
* 85e4f1e – case sensitive toggle
* ef8b729 – fnmatch, added fnmatch and checking types to demo
* a1db2ff – regex option and toggles in demo
* 6084f0d – improved demo; attempt mime checking; hidden and recursive toggles
* 5d6d5d0 – hidden file and recurisve toggles; FmFileSearch(Job) interface work
* 18b3b22 – error checking in job
* 209176d – error checking; work on GFileInputStream content search
* d49d104 – mmap content search
* 36dc387 – GFileInputStream content search; unref in job
* ba7223a – gfile and gfileinfo
* 8255bb7 – debuging
* cc66eef – debuging
* 53b446e – work on cli test; work on file search job; debuging
* 33476d7 – work on file search job
* 13ceca2 – added basic finalize function
* f9e2cd9 – first commit
* a0fd4bb – Added FM_CHECK_VERSION macro into fm.h file.
* c4f3375 – Fixed new warnings in configure script.
* a7e7db1 – Added workaround for g_thread_unref() crash.
* e7f4e8a – Fixed invalid menu enumeration.
* 43c3645 – Fixed incorrect resetting of fi->mime_type.
* 6944bbc – Both libfm-gtk.pc and libfm-gtk3.pc should be installed.
* bf318c7 – Don’t install HTML docs if run with –disable-gtk-doc
* 129c84e – Fixed mime-type handling in fm_file_info_set_from_gfileinfo.
* 925107e – Fixed a small portability issue.
* 347dda5 – Yet one more fix on cleanup on install.
* f5aaa6f – Fixed enumerator creation in menu:// VFS.
* 24cae06 – Fixed SIGSEGV if g_file_get_child() failed on copy op.
* 0ef157d – Added fm_run_in_default_main_context() API to fm-utils.
* bdc3c1e – Enforced menu-cache API to run in main loop context.
* 1ff49b9 – To pass only path from uri to constructor is silly so fixed.
* 4326118 – Fixed incorrect cleanup on install.
* 3cb91a6 – Corrected arg of wants_incremental: FmFile -> GFile.
* 1357593 – POTFILES update for src/vfs/fm-vfs-menu.c
* bdd088f – Removed stale ‘#include ‘.
* e014c6f – Implemented VFS for menu:// – functionality is basic as before.
* cb9cbe1 – Implemented new API fm_file_add_vfs() to register VFS.
* 1fa71e3 – Implemented new GInterface: FmFile – for VFS extentions.
* f23dde9 – Added workaround on hit test while loading view (closes #3390778).
* 0317b82 – Added support for special dirs icons (the same way as GLib does).
* 0aa6e76 – Updated rest of developers documentation.
* 94805e3 – Added missing gdk_threads_enter/leave into idle callback in fm-standard-view.
* c992ca8 – Fixed compiler warnings on libfm-demo.
* 88d4a11 – fixed few gtk-doc warnings.
* 7ee391d – Sealed details of FmPath and FmThumbnailer; updated developers documentation.
* 019062e – Sealed details of FmMimeType; updates in developers documentation.
* b39a09f – Redesigned FmNavHistory a bit.
* 825dfe8 – Enabled option to Unmount removable media (closes #3538822 and bunch of other reports).
* 0353922 – Yet one more ExoIconView rubberbanding fix.
* 9d013f8 – Fixed error in libfm-gtk3.pc.in.
* 6ea0e1f – Fixed broken multithreaded biuld.
* 55d281f – Implemented new API fm_folder_view_set_active().
* 4fbfe72 – Fixed Gtk+2 compatibility issues.
* 34d03a8 – Eliminated Gtk 3.4 compiler warnings on library.
* ee20d54 – Added option –with-gtk to configure to choose 2/3/no.
* b6d3148 – Fixed search window positioning in ExoIconView.
* 2806e2f – Fixed name of fm_file_info_get_collate_key_nocasefold() API.
* bfb0603 – Added simple versioning of installed headers path.
* 5ac7857 – Removed ‘\r’ from URI generated from path (closes #3564414).
* 92befeb – Disabled completion for paths like /usr/ (closes #3543800).
* bc60cf2 – Thumbnail generation optimized a lot.
* 40a066c – Added fm_file_info_collate_key_nocasefold() API for case-sensitive sorting.
* ec211f5 – Fixed Gtk-warning with gtk2.
* ecde497 – Fixed scrolling when compiled with Gtk+3.
* 2acc82b – Made it compilable and working with GTK+3. Scrolling doesn’t work yet.
* 8ceee2d – Updated GDK_ keys with GDK_KEY_ ones.
* 686fd3f – Fixed the rubberbanding draw in icon view (was broken by last commit).
* 04e0bf9 – Removed deprecated and sealed from gtk/exo/*.
* 7d9c129 – Moved some code from fm_folder_view_item_clicked() into fm_launch_paths().
* 9198b1e – Fixed incorrect “data-get” callback from FmStandardView.
* b3194be – Migrated FmStandardView to new API fm_dnd_dest_new_with_handlers().
* 43baef9 – Fixed incorrect calls sequence in on_drag_motion in fm-places-view.c
* 1d7738c – fm_dnd_dest_get_default_action() should alwas query sources (closes #3563001:1)
* 50255bf – Migrated FmPlacesView to new API fm_dnd_dest_new_with_handlers().
* 19b63d2 – A little cleanup in on_drag_data_get() FmDndSrc handler.
* c12523d – Some cleanup on FmDndDest handlers.
* fef73ba – Added FM_DND_*_RESERVED* numbers: don’t use them until ABI bump!
* dc806ba – Fixed incorrect sequence of removal in last commit.
* 4840a0f – Dir tree feature: hide expanders on non-expandable rows (closes #3537328).
* c293b4d – Cleanup around fm_default_dnd_src_targets.
* 1e91243 – Adding to “unsupported” was missed in commit 00dc3de
* e6ec276 – Optimization and cleanup on fm_default_dnd_dest_targets.
* f49e2c5 – Implemented an option ‘no_usb_trash’ (closes #3528099).
* 4b57942 – Updated usage of APIs that went deprecated in GLib 2.32.
* 14370dd – Corrected underscored strings everywhere.
Changelog for PCManFM without merges and translation commits
* 21fa6fc – [#3582133]Compatibility fix for GTK < 2.21.
* 7a10e54 – Release v.1.0.2.
* 7cd0d79 – Remove libtoolize from autogen.sh: the pcmanfm doesn’t use libtool.
* 1009f57 – [#3578503]The variable set_wallpaper should be freed after usage.
* 2c44bfa – [#3579666]If su_cmd failed then open preferences dialog as well.
* 08c4ba2 – [#3580592]Handle ‘Enter’ key to open desktop item.
* add1a71 – Adding file .gitignore.
* 81b5c5f – The ‘#include “gseal-gtk-compat.h”‘ was missed in src/main-win.c.
* b436896 – [#3578794]Quickfix for history dropdown menu.
* aabb312 – Apply sorting on model instead of view if compiled with libfm >= 1.0.2.
* 81638f1 – Fix for: Gtk-WARNING **: Radio group does not contain an action with value ‘-1’
* 2ae9055 – The ‘Desktop Preferences’ string appeared untranslated in desktop popup.
* a7a1dee – Fixed invalid items layout on non-first monitor.
* 9be3438 – Corrected shortkeys for Thumbnail and Compact View.
* ade5f61 – [#3577161]Fixed wrong preferences pages enum – added PREF_LAYOUT.
* 4d66939 – [#3577014]Fixed incorrect cursor restoring: was on wrong widget.
* b4f9585 – Fixed solid color desktop background set with GTK3.
* 9880c79 – Fixed invalid cast from `GtkColorButton’ to `GtkFontButton’.
* 421fb70 – Fixed one-color background filling; was broken after 1.0.1.
* 36f8e15 – Fixed untranslated key nav. window and context menu additions.
* 3ca6bd0 – Removed check for libmenu-cache, it isn’t used by PCManFM.
* db99c94 – autorun: Pass root of mounted device to launched app (#3575428)
* bc132e3 – Implemented side pane hiding.
* a906053 – Experimental implementation of option –one-screen (see #3570956).
* f9c62c1 – Fixed ShowHidden sync between context and main menus.
* c1341e4 – Added two missing tooltips.
* 91982db – Added updating menu state (disable unavailable items).
* 965fdec – Added a small info window with navigation keys (closes #3557511).
* a861bb2 – pot file update
* d289856 – Added ‘TwinPane’ unused dummy action.
* 6daaf80 – Updated to libfm fm_launch_search_simple() API.
* 45c0755 – Moved search UI files into libfm.
* f2e13d0 – Few adaptations to libfm; 1.0.2~alpha1. Search UI should be moved to libfm later.
* 3cd4c49 – Primitive support for searching files based on mtime. Polishing UI.
* 48be498 – Little adjustment of UI. Support searching based on file types and sizes.
* 5743328 – Remove generated files.
* 3ac196d – Readded filesearch.glade to data/ui/Makefile.am
* f5eb879 – Integrate work done during Google SoC 2010.
* 9d1f532 – Remove unnecessary files and integrates deliverables of GSoc 2010.
* 5226ffd – fixed missing function
* 40feae9 – type search more generic
* 81d6394 – pcmanref/unref, utf content search
* e36c873 – Popup menu for files
* 1cd2473 – cancelable content search
* 74a0509 – fixed cancel button; fnmatch->strstr for content;some crash fixes
* fb26a00 – fixed bugs; added modified time search
* d88aeab – fixed file size search
* 380ca44 – fixed potfiles.in; work on file size search ui
* 58f3e58 – Work on UI
* 608d024 – Added support for FM_CHECK_VERSION macro to be able use it.
* c5b0601 – Fixed crash on start (closes #3568625).
* 1f5f38a – Small improvements for debug mode compilation.
* e4f3eba – Fixed compilation problem with newer libfm.
* 92d36ca – Change focus to folder view after selection on side pane (closes #3531696).
* 8acbbc2 – Simplified pcmanfm_run() replacing fm_launch_files_simple with fm_launch_paths_simple.
* bc99152 – Fixed args passed to single instance.
* 86ef20e – Corrected text that is shown with –help (closes #3561697).
* 024eff7 – Added runtime option ‘–role’ (see #3453052).
* 2873a0f – Added new runtime option –new-win.
* 37236e6 – Added support for options force_startup_notify and backup_as_hidden.
* 203520a – Added configure option –with-gtk.
* c8401c0 – Made it buildable with Gtk+-3.0.
* 38459ae – Eliminated deprecated calls.
* 3f8714d – FmMainView migrated to new FmFolderView API.
* e85f73e – FmDesktop migrated to FmFolderView and Cairo APIs.
* 62e7953 – Corrected mnemonics (underscores) in dialogs and menus.
* fbce80c – Fix for left pane of pref. dialog (closes #3561700).