And yet another small tool that has no releases over 3 years. This could not continue any more, especially since its usability was so poor. And therefore two releases, one after another – 0.2.0, then 0.3.0 – first was just few fixes, and second improved the interface. This tool became much more useful now, we believe it. Read, install, test, and enjoy! And file bugs if you find any, of course, the tracker waits you.
New release tarball download link:
lxrandr-0.3.0.tar.xz – SHA1: 5f0e8c2db9b92bea67e89651825bbecbf72eff3e
Changes since previous release 0.1.2 (see git log for details):
- Translations updates.
- Few updates to build package using more recent auto-tools.
- Fixed regexp on finding interfaces: DVI-I-1 wasn’t parsed correctly (see bug in Debian tracker).
- Fixed call to xrandr to use sh (see bug in Debian tracker).
- Added two other quick options: (1) put external monitor to right of LVDS (2) put it above LVDS.
- Fixed quick options button selection – it should not exit but allow to save configuration first, or change it again.
- Let don’t exit on ‘Apply’ button but let user try another mode or save it (see bug in Ubuntu tracker).
- Fixed spelling error: accessable -> accessible, and few untranslated strings became translatable.
- Fixed failing detection of internal screen in some cases.
- Implemented positioning of monitors in ‘Advanced’ tab. First one (or internal, depending on computer type) is positioned “Default”.
- Implemented automatic diagnostic for monitors placement.
- Fixed quick option “Show the same image on both monitors”.
- Implemented confirmation dialog on mode(s) change. It now does change, then asks for confirmation, and reverts changes back if not confirmed within 15 seconds.
- Added –enable-debug option to configure script.
- Added compilation notes into README file.
It is over two years ago since we released the last version of LXRandR, this version is merely a translation update but still brings some changes into the application that might be worth pointing out.
Get the file at sourceforge.net: lxrandr-0.1.2.tar.gz sha1: 5e2642c2e1f4c001ca27a8634ff621fd2fd7892a
d9f8449 replace symlink with real file
aed7ce0 debian: Add build-depends on xsltproc
c98f339 debian: Add docbook-xml build-depends on group needed build-depends for autogen.sh
b9cd35d debian: Add libtool and intltool to build-depends
2739ec8 debian: Add automake to build- depends
07b1f50 debian: convert to tiny debian/rules
b6ba51e Replace GTK_DIALOG_NO_SEPARATOR by GTK_DIALOG_MODAL to compile it with gtk3 (7 weeks ago)
3ab3230 Add an option to compile with gtk3
c0622ec Add an option to enable more warnings instead of maintainer mode
befa3a2 Add new items to .gitignore
1b2a535 Fix another == in if statement
3cef63e Fix again a while boucle “fix”
eb7dfd9 Fix compiler warning
7058962 Migrate to GtkComboBoxText
9aa07e8 Use display icon, like in desktop file.
4a7276d Add new item to .gitignore
41906c9 Remove new compiler warnings
ddb761c Add more compiler warnings when using maintainer mode.
a2938fd Fix compiler warnings
7e9ab79 Apply patch to save configuration (ID: 3107353)
5de5e73 Improve configure.in (slient rules, correct INIT)
e8e4df3 Add another item to .gitignore
4992cb7 Improve src/Makefile.am
4e8e2a5 Update po/LINGUAS<
b818486 Apply patch for GTK3 migration (ID: 3107356)
5e10bc8 Add .gitignore
284df0a Generated supported languages.
aeb4539 Add an icon to the window (patch by Jonathan Marsden)
0ec1b71 fixed wrong ‘\n’
3a6045a use intltool to generate desktop file
2835b9e make desktop file follow freedesktop specs and add German translations
8e91e3d Hopefully this can solve the problem on runs configure in infinite loop.
123fbaa remove distribution of mkinstalldirs