Today, new alpha releases of PCManFM and libfm were made.
Again, let me show you the screenshot first.
Here are highlights of this release:
- Auto-mount for removable devices and and “Auto-run” dialog. (Finally we have this!)
- Support ‘menu://applications/’ to show installed applications in pcmanfm. (needs lxmenu-data) (reported to be a little bit buggy?)
- Support ‘menu://applications/DesktopSettings/’ to show configuration tools. This just acts like control center. (only when you have lxmenu-data installed)
- “Open in terminal” now works for folders on desktop
- “Create New” is working on desktop.
- The color of location bar is changed when pcmanfm is executed with root user.
- Fix command line argumnent-related bugs.
- Fix sorting related bugs
- New configure option: –enable-debug
- Some minor bugs were fixed.
Please get it heavily tested.