We just uploaded a new version of LXTask, this version is mainly a memory leak fix but also corrects some other issues and adds newly translated strings.
lxtask-0.1.4.tar.gz (SHA1sum: caac0942cdc0b600dd9895fb4c62badb7723cded)
The code can now be built with experimental GTK3 support using the switch –enable-gtk3, please report issues with that or other things to the bug tracker.
Complete list of changes (excluding translation related changes):
- 2051468 – default to use gtk2
- b4cdfbf – add gtk3 build option
- 626fdf6 – fix process name only have 15 chars
- d26006f – same icon that the one in the desktop file
- a58111b – fix memory leak in task refresh
- 3022c6c – treat mem_buffered as mem_cached to make memory usage more accurate
- aed2946 – Fix garbled text (mw should be this) (Bug 2986070)
- e3568c6 – fixed compiler warnings: removed un-used variables, fixed implicit declaration of function ‘g_sprintf’
- d726731 – fixed implicit declaration of functions ‘textdomain’, ‘bind_textdomain_codeset’ and ‘bindtextdomain’